Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Hours and Minutes

Not even a sleep and we are gone....

While, kinda a half sleep and than we are gone.

MEXICO HERE WE COME

I just finished my last load of laundry, and am ready to start packing. I hate this part the most. Probably because I have a tendency to overpack. Ask anyone who came on our Manning trip, I am amazing at overpacking.

Ummmm, I think I have everything else done though.
I am so ready to rock out.
WooHoo!!!

And, last time I checked, the boys were ready to go to. They even managed to pack the beer bong. This is gonna be a mess.

So yeah, next time I write we will all be back. Be prepared for every, single juicy detail, no one's gonna be spared.

This is gonna be wicked awsome, I am so excited....now I gotta pack.

6 hours and we are gone!

Comments:
what about pictures?
 
what about pictures?
you-know, kenn in the new speedo!
hangovers?
talking to the toilet?
c'mon need pictures!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?